MedPeds can now vaccinate all patients age 12 and up! Call today or self-schedule by logging into your patient portal. A second vaccine will be needed 4 weeks later. Pfizer available (ages 12+) as well as Moderna (ages 18+)
- Saturdays from 8:00 am - 11:30 am.
- All are welcome, patients and non-patients alike.
- Sign up through the Patient Portal or call (301) 498-8880 to schedule!
- For additional information:
1-855-MDGOVAX – for people who need assistance or do not have access to the internet to sign up for a Covid-19 vaccine. Patients who are eligible and live in Maryland can call this number to get help signing up for a vaccine online.
THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE COVID-19? If you’re having difficulty breathing call ahead before going to an emergency room. If you’re not having difficulty breathing, you may have COVID-19 or the flu or something else. You may feel really awful, have a fever, body aches, cough, and respiratory symptoms, or you may not feel sick at all. Your provider can evaluate you if you schedule a telemedicine visit.
**DRIVE THROUGH COVID-19 TESTING:
- Monday through Friday late afternoons. Meet in the back parking lot, near the trash and recycle bins.
- Appointment required!
- All ages!
- Masks required for each person in the car!
The following link directs to an excellent article that explains the COVID-19 pandemic and how it spreads: https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca
TWO TIPS TO KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SAFE DURING THE PANDEMIC:
- Get vaccinated, if you are eligible.
- Wear masks and social distance if you’re not vaccinated.